St Stephen’s Church in Coorparoo adheres to the policy and procedural standards of the Anglican Church Southern Queensland. These include:
Work health and safety
- Site specific safety inductions for those working or volunteering on the church site, or using the church buildings.
Safety of children and young people
- Safe ministry training and credentialling of those involved in children’s and youth ministry.
- A Policy for the Protection of Children in Ministry Units.
- A Policy for the Risk Management Strategy for Child and Youth Ministries in the Anglican Church Southern Queensland.
- A Procedure and Information for Maintaining a Safe Environment for Children in Ministry Units.
- A Policy for how leaders at St Stephen’s engage with young people outside of ministry programs and services.