This collection notice applies to those who have provided St Stephen’s with their personal information.
- St Stephen’s Anglican Parish of Coorparoo (St Stephen’s), as part of the Corporation of the Synod of the Diocese of Brisbane (Anglican Church Southern Queensland or ACSQ) is collecting your personal information to allow St Stephen’s to communicate with you and minister to you.
- St Stephen’s collects, uses, holds and discloses your personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs).
- If St Stephen’s does not obtain this personal information from you, then we will be limited in how we can communicate with you and minister to you.
- St Stephen’s may disclose your personal information to our third-party service providers who help us to communicate with you. For example, we use an online church management system to maintain a list of parish members whom we send e-newsletters and other communication to.
- Please refer to this table for a summary of how we collect, use and disclose your personal information in various scenarios.
Photos and video
This notice applies to those who attend worship services, events and other activities held at, or hosted by, St Stephen’s.
Photographs and videos are taken at some of our worship services, events and other activities for marketing purposes, including for publication on the St Stephen’s website and Facebook page. If you do not wish to appear in photos or video (or if you do not wish for your family members to appear in photos or video) then please contact the St Stephen’s Church Office.